The FDA has long recognized that adequate calcium intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. But not all sources of calcium are the same!
BONEhealth Original contains ESC® - a Whole Food Source of Calcium.
- ESC® is a highly absorbable form of calcium bound to transporter proteins that enhance absorption*
- Provides 100% of the daily value of Calcium & Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - the most effective form of Vitamin D
- Supplies naturally occurring trace minerals such as strontium, zinc, phosphorus & boron
- Small, easy to swallow capsules
- Vegetarian (non-shellfish, non-bovine product) Gluten, dairy & soy free
- Key Ingredients
Membrell Original ESC® Eggshell Calcium is one of nature s purest and most absorbable forms of calcium and it comes from one of nature s most ingenious packages the egg. Surrounded by transporter proteins, or Chaperones as we like to call them, the bioavailability of the calcium in Bone Health Original is significantly enhanced. These transporter proteins and the natural presence of supporting minerals, such as strontium, zinc, phosphorus and copper, make Membrell Original ESC an easily digestible, superior source of calcium*
Vitamin D, in the form of cholecalciferol, promotes calcium absorption in the gut and supports strong, resilient bones*
Magnesium is important to the normal structure of bones because it helps keep calcium where it belongs in the bones tissue*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.