- Arguably the greatest tonic herb on earth – the classic “mushroom of immortality”
- Made from organically grown Red Reishi mushrooms
- Grown in a remote and pristine mountain forest on a dedicated Reishi plantation
- Log-grown Reishi mushroom caps - not mycelium (which is inferior)
- Supports healthy aging
- Tonifies all three Treasures: Jing, Qi and Shen
- Traditionally used to promote the growth of wisdom
- Supports immune functions, the liver and the brain
Duanwood Reishi is the mushroom of legend, lore and the prize sought in many martial art adventure movies, with its art-deco image in all the depictions of the ancient immortals and a history of use for over 4000 years.
Writings from antiquity, and stories handed down, speak of the immeasurable value of this rare mushroom, giving it names through history such as the "mushroom of immortality," "mushroom of wisdom" and the "mushroom of good fortune and prosperity."
Valued for its many health benefits, it was even more revered by sages and spiritual seekers for its support and promotion of intelligence, perspective, emotional and mental balance.
Modern research supports the historical claims for health protection, having immense benefits in supporting and balancing the immune system, while enhancing the functions of, and providing profound protection for, the lung, heart and liver and all their essential activities for long-term extended health.
The well-documented physical support of this renowned herb also provides optimal mental functioning and intelligence enhancement while stabilizing emotional balance and health.