Our Skinless Walnuts Raw are de-skinned using a patented water bath extraction method (No Chemicals, No Additives)
Resulting in removal of digestive inhibiting properties of the skin
These walnuts are hands down the best tasting and nutrient dense walnuts.
Walnuts are made up of 65% fat and about 15% of protein.
They’re low in carbs — most of which consist of fiber.
Walnuts are an excellent source of several vitamins and minerals, including:
- Copper. This mineral promotes heart health. It also helps maintain bone, nerve, and immune system function
- Folic acid. Also known as folate or vitamin B9, folic acid has many important biological functions. Folic acid deficiency during pregnancy may cause birth defects
- Phosphorus. About 1% of your body is made up of phosphorus, a mineral that is mainly present in bones. It has numerous functions
- Vitamin B6. This vitamin may strengthen your immune system and support nerve health. Vitamin B6 deficiency may cause anemia
- Manganese. This trace mineral is found in the highest amounts in nuts, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Vitamin E. Compared to other nuts, walnuts contain high levels of a special form of vitamin E called gamma-tocopherol